From Venezuela

« Older   Newer »

1. Kevinvzla

User deleted

Hello, I am writing from Venezuela. I have a 206 RC and wanted to put a new stereo. in the forum there are tutorials on how to change it? or someone could help me? Thanks for everything!

2. Gherrulo87

User deleted

Hi! Welcome! What kind of hi-fi system you want to put on your car? Amplifier, subwoofer, woofer, etc... Or only a better stereco cd and mp3 player?

3. aquila88

User deleted

Hi! there are two ways to change the original stereo! the first is to insert 4 clips of metal in the four holes of the original stereo and then you must pull the stereo to you! the secondo and about me, the easiest, is to remove the upper part of central instrumentation, with a few of pression you can remove the plastic around the display, then you can see two "torx", remove the two torx and pull the plastic in similar carbon of the central instrumentation! in this way it's easy to remove the stereo, to remove the two connectors behind it, and to replace the stereo with a new one! if you have some doubts ask me!

4. Kevinvzla

User deleted

Hello, it's just change the cd/mp3 player. when I remove the old stereo just put the new stereo connections? Stereo is the Pioneer DEH-P610BT. Thanks!

5. Pol_Evo

User deleted

yes, the Pioneers connections are the same of the original connections.. you have only to remove the original stereo, and put in the new stereo.. take a look if the connections are the same, and if not, you have to buy a cable transformer.. that's all.. good luck ^_^

4 replies since 22/5/2010, 03:04   98 views